Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tickets for Capitol

If I get up early to get tickets for the Capitol, will they give me more than one (one for my wife and child, too)? Or will all 3 of us have to go?





Also, does anyone know if this applies for the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, too?





Thanks.





Bob Meyer



Tickets for Capitol


Bob:



Have you tried to get the tickets through your Congressman and/or Senator yet? It%26#39;s worth a shot even on short notice. If you are unable to obtain tickets, it%26#39;s my understanding that your whole party needs to be there to get tickets for the Capitol. One ticket is distributed per person.





BEP states on their website (www.bep.treas.gov) that an individual may obtain up to 4 tickets.





Have a fun trip!



Tickets for Capitol


Thanks for the advice. It was right on target. I called my Congressman%26#39;s office and they arranged a private tour of the Capitol in a few days.




Glad it worked out. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment