Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flying Frontier Airlines - Advice please

HI,



We%26#39;re flying on Frontier Airlines L.A. - Denver - Washginton Dc in October. I would appreciate your feedback on this airline.





Good experience or not so good?





Thanks!



Flying Frontier Airlines - Advice please


Haven%26#39;t heard anything either way. I assume you are using them so you can fly into National. I would go for it just for the fact that you are minutes from downtown via cab, taxi or metro.





That is worth a ton in an area where traffic is terrible.



Flying Frontier Airlines - Advice please


We%26#39;re also flying Frontier in October (Phoenix-Denver-DC).





I had some concerns as well, but I know a few people who have flown with them in the past and they were happy...so I decided to go ahead and book it.




I%26#39;ve flown them before and will again next month on my way to Arizona. The planes were clean and each seatback had it%26#39;s own small TV screen with a good selection of TV and movies. At their hub in Dever all of their gates are in one small area, so there%26#39;s no running from one end of the airport to another for a connection (though not a concern for you anyway if you%26#39;re originting there). All of my flight segments were on time and they didn%26#39;t lie to me about anything, which is extremely rare in that industry. Not great food options at that part of the airport, so you might pick something up elsewhere. I don%26#39;t recall if they offered any food on the plane. Given my experience, I%26#39;d say they%26#39;re head and shoulders above the legacy carriers.




I have flown Frontier several times. I was real nervous the first time because I didn%26#39;t know anything about them. But they were great. I honestly believe it was one of the smoothest flights I ever had. Everytime I have flown them, they are always on time, never lost anything, and the flight attendants are always very friendly.




I%26#39;ve not flown them but have read recent airline rankings that rate Frontier highly, just a notch or two below leaders JetBlue and Southwest. You should be fine.




Thank you for your advice everyone!





I have booked the trip on Frontier.





Found a great price! $259 for L.A. - Denver - DCA round trip! Can%26#39;t beat that!





I%26#39;m looking foward to their personal T.V.s Anything to make the time pass quickly. I%26#39;%26#39;m not fond of flying!





Thanks again.





No comments:

Post a Comment