Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thank you SueFee and drwong!!!

thank you for all of your suggestions. I just got back from DC and had a great time. The Beacon hotel was very nice. I made reservations for the Sea Catch online for Saturday night and we LOVED it! very nice resturant, food was delicious! I could not have asked for anything better. And my boyfriend was impressed that I found such a nice resturant. I told him that I would be sure to come online and let you guys know it was great. Thanks again!



Thank you SueFee and drwong!!!


You%26#39;re welcome, LaDivaSola. I%26#39;m glad to hear that you both enjoyed your stay and I%26#39;m glad to hear that I was of help to you. Just wondering--did you dine indoors or outdoors at the Sea Catch?



Thank you SueFee and drwong!!!


We dined indoors. but it was so nice i could have ate at the entrance door and still been in pardise. its was costly..but i knew that before i went. worth every dollar!




Excellent!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Did you get a chance to do any shopping in Georgetown as well? (Now you%26#39;ve got to find a way to hide that credit card bill before he sees it! )




No i didnt get a chance to do any shopping..but I think I will survive..lol. There was so much to do i didnt want to waste it by shopping. thank you 2 again.




Glad to hear that you liked Sea Catch! I have a restaurant week reservation there this Saturday, and I was a little nervous because I know so little about the restaurant. I%26#39;m feeling better now, though!




oh my goodness sunwise it was soooo good. my boyfriend is very well travelled and i have been a place or 2..and that was the nicest either one of us have been too. He had their special( some type of fish with black rice) and he compared it to butter. I am not a fish eater but i am assuming that is good..lol. I had the crab cakes..very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment