Monday, April 23, 2012

Self Guided route for a Monument at night tour - Kvandy

Saw you wrote this in response to anothers post, Couldn%26#39;t find anymore info though, sounds like exactly what I want to do. Will have car...



Would appreciate if I could get those directions.



%26gt;%26gt;Kvandy



1. I assume you will have a car. I%26#39;d love to give you a great route for a Monument at night tour if you are comfortable driving in DC at night. There will be very little traffic and an occasional great parking spot near the memorials.



Self Guided route for a Monument at night tour - Kvandy


I am also looking for directions like these. Please help. Thanks



Self Guided route for a Monument at night tour - Kvandy


I am on vacation and will post back when I return tonight or tomorrow.





Where are you staying??? I will try to start you and finish you at your hotels.




Thanks so much. We are planning on touring on Thursday night so tomorrow is fine.





We will be coming from Alexandria. Know our way around DC fairly well as my husband works in the District part of the year and keeps an apartment in Alexandria. We have family coming in town and want to view the ';sights';. Long story short- start out at the most logical place.





Thanks again. Much appreciated!!!




I%26#39;m coming to Washington this weekend, I%26#39;ve been checking this post and I%26#39;m glad you%26#39;re back from vacation to write it. thanks




Thank you very much, We are staying at the Phoenix Park Hotel near Union Station..



Thanks again,



Kevin %26amp; Cindy




Was hoping you would post your self guided tour before I left for Wash tomorrow. If you%26#39;re out there please do. Thanks




If you can%26#39;t wait for Kvandy to return, the best thing to do is to get a DC map at your AAA or CVS drug store and trace out the route taken by the Tourmobile or the Old Town Trolley%26#39;s evening tours. (they might get a little suspicious if you started tailing their bus!)





The OTT route is the orange one here: shophta.com/acb/stores/15/category.asp鈥?/a>





The Tourmobile%26#39;s route is here:



http://www.tourmobile.com/tours_map.php




Thanks drwong, I went on the web site and printed the directions.




Thanks drwong, I went on the web site and printed the directions.




Leaving next Tuesday any chance on getting those Directions kvandy?



I%26#39;m staying by Union Staion.



Thanks



Cindy %26amp; Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment