Wednesday, April 25, 2012

50th birthday surprise for my sister???

I%26#39;m treating my younger sister to a weekend at the Hay Adams



Dec/9 and was trying to think of something memorable to wow her (I%26#39;ll hit my brothers up for the $$!) and thought of a limo pulling up in front to whisk us around the city at night- any idea of how much $$$ this might be??? And a reputable company? I did something similar in NYC through the hotel%26#39;s concierge and realized later how way overpriced it was compared to booking it myself. Thanks!



50th birthday surprise for my sister???


I have no first-hand experience with this outfit, but it was recommended to me by a local businesswoman:



http://www.righthandsun.com/tours.htm



50th birthday surprise for my sister???


Also try www.restonlimo.com. One of the local experts took their wine tour and reported that she enjoyed it (even if you don%26#39;t plan to do the wine tour...)





Even though you%26#39;re not looking for a romantic trip - take a look at the ';10 Tips for a Romantic Interlude'; tipsheet. If you mention it when you book they%26#39;ll give you 10% off.





Have fun!




A fun thing to do in DC is to go to High Tea at the Willard (14th %26amp; F Streets). They run it every day from 2-5.





They also have events at the hotel, so be sure to call and ask for an event brochure. I do not believe it is available on line. I have tickets to an event in October where the Washington National Opera is performing a wedding scene from an Opera in the Willard Room that is based on an event at the hotel. They have a lot of fun/interesting events booked to the end of the year. Especially in December with all of the holiday stuff going on around town. It should be positively beautiful.





It%26#39;s a great hotel to tour and to dine at, especially the tea.


  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment