Friday, March 30, 2012

Museum of Health & Medicine appropriate for 12-year old?

My 12 yr old daughter is interested in the Human Body and wants to be a Dr (this month!). We will be in DC over Easter and I am thinking about a visit to the Museum of Health %26amp; Medicine. Is it too explicit for a young teen? She is not particularly squeemish but it looks like it it has programs only for college students. Any one been there?



Museum of Health %26amp; Medicine appropriate for 12-year old?


I haven%26#39;t been in years and I don%26#39;t know much about 12-year-old%26#39;s, but their web site says it is OK for elementary school students. Look under the FAQ%26#39;s for great information on that and other stuff. http://nmhm.washingtondc.museum/



Museum of Health %26amp; Medicine appropriate for 12-year old?


Thanks for the link. After kicking around the website it looks fine. I think she will be interested in it. They do tours for 5th grade and up so it can麓t be too disturbing. I will write a review on it when we are back. Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment