Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Dupont Hotel opening 3/27/09

If anyone stays at this hotel when it re opens can you please e mail a report? I have booked 3 nights in early April and am nervous it will not be done by then.



Thank you



The Dupont Hotel opening 3/27/09


In the meantime, why don%26#39;t you book yourself a cancelable reservation at another hotel as a backup? One that gives you until the day of scheduled arrival to cancel without penalty.



The Dupont Hotel opening 3/27/09


Yes, i have done that already thanks, got a great rate at Dupont for 139.00 as opposed to holiday inn over 200!




Hi,





I also have a 3 night reservation starting 4/3, have you contacted the hotel directly to see if they expect things to be ';normal'; by that time? Is there a toll free number direct to the hotel?





Thanks,





Arlene




I haven%26#39;t called yet there isnt a toll free that I saw I have a 202 483 6000 number

No comments:

Post a Comment