Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotel suggestions

Hello





My 7 year old daughter and I are traveling to DC via Amtrak in April. I am trying to decide on a hotel. I have looked at Four Points by Sheraton, Capital Hill Suites, The Quincy, The Helix or there is the Dupont Hotel? Trying to find something close to a metro stop. Does anyone have a beter hotel or one over the other I have listed? I am leaning towards The Quincy.





Thanks



Hotel suggestions


The area of The Quincy is all offices, with some restaurants within a block or two. It is close to two Metro stops with three lines, Red, Blue and Orange. And you can walk to Dupont Circle in 10 minutes or so. Should be a good choice unless you like a more residential area.



Hotel suggestions


Thank you... Residential is no big deal... I just wanted a good location for metro, etc. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment