Friday, March 30, 2012

The Hamilton Crowne Plaza or Willard Intercontinental

Which hotel is best overall: location, rooms, etc. I can stay at either for same rate due to a discount I received. Please input your recommendation of the two.



The Hamilton Crowne Plaza or Willard Intercontinental


The Willard, hands down.



The Hamilton Crowne Plaza or Willard Intercontinental


even for location. we are couples looking to enjoy nighttime as well pub hopping and casual dining. what areas are best for this?




Dupont Circle or Penn Quarter/Chinatown.




Willard, without a doubt. The Crowne is nice, but the Willard is top notch, and you have some great choices to eat in close proximity.




How did you get a discount at the ilard Intercontinental?




Woops! Willard Intercontinental




Employee discount....sorry I couldn%26#39;t help you.




rooms look extremely basic and nothing fancy when viewing photos online....




I haven%26#39;t stayed in either hotel, but the Willard seems to get celebs when they are in town.





In fact, I never even heard of the Hamilton Crowne Plaza




My wife say that in fact I do know the hotel she says it is across from a favorite restaurant of ours. I guess I just never knew the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment