Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's my chance getting tix the morning of for Capitol Tour

Hello,

I couldn%26#39;t get advanced tickets, so now my only option is waiting in line the morning of to obtain tickets for Capitol Tour. The problem is I%26#39;m going to be in DC during the crowdest time of the year (4/10-4/13) Friday to Monday.

Is the tour of Capitol Bldg really worth the wait in line at 7am in the morning. If yes, which day would be my best chance?

Also if I can get tickest to visit the Congress in session does this include the Tour of the Capitol Bldg automatically since The House and Senate are inside the building??? I have to call my Representative to see if I can get tickets or get a guided tour tomorrow. It may even be too late at this point as I find out most of everything in DC needs ';ticket'; these days (white house, washington monument, capitol building, etc.)

Thank you very much for all your help.

What's my chance getting tix the morning of for Capitol Tour

I%26#39;m not sure about your chances of getting a tour the day of, but I do believe that Congress will be in recess during that time. I know because that is the same time that I%26#39;ll be there and I checked.

Have you tried for a reserved time for the National Archives? I had no problem getting that, but we%26#39;re still pending on our White House tour.

What's my chance getting tix the morning of for Capitol Tour

Thank you so much for sharing the info -- save me the time/wait to request for tickest from my State Rep.

By any chance your group for Whitehouse Tour still allow 2 more people? I know you%26#39;re still waiting, so I hope you get tickets to see it regardless. Thanks.


I didn%26#39;t request a tour based on going as a group. I%26#39;m not sure how that all works. It seems to me that the State Reps. office puts together the group.

I received an email stating that we were still in the pending stage due to many more than usual requests.

You may still want to try for a tour of the Capitol building, I just don%26#39;t think they%26#39;ll be any ';work'; going on due to Easter break.

  • change my eyebrow shape
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment