Friday, March 30, 2012

Are museums chilly in the summer months?

I thought maybe I read that some of the museums keep the A.C. too cold during the hot months. I hate to be cold and wondered if a jacket might be a good idea while in the museums?



Are museums chilly in the summer months?


For the most part, you keep moving in museums - it%26#39;s not as though you%26#39;re sitting for a long period of time - so it%26#39;s not too bad. That said, I always have a long-sleeve something to throw on, just in case. Learned that after living in Texas!



Are museums chilly in the summer months?


Also, remember there are going to be a LOT of bodies in those museums in the summer months, so that%26#39;s a lot of body heat. I%26#39;ve never been chilly in the museums in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment