Saturday, March 24, 2012

May/how can I join your group touring the Whitehouse 4/9-13?

We have 2 people in our party. Anyone here who%26#39;s visiting the white house during this time, may I join your group? Or may we form a group of 10 or so if we have enough people? Please help and thank you for your time/participation.

May/how can I join your group touring the Whitehouse 4/9-13?

I expect it is too late to get into any White House tour for mid-April. You need to submit your names, SSN%26#39;s and other info at least 6 weeks in advance, I believe.

May/how can I join your group touring the Whitehouse 4/9-13?

Hi Alliecat

My sister and I are visiting DC during the same period ... have you any luck in forming a group? We would love to join you.

We are not US citizens though so we don%26#39;t have any avenues of approaching any members of congress or senators.

~Angela


I%26#39;m sorry, but right now I%26#39;m still waiting to hear back from them. I pretty much give up hope by now.


Thanks for taking the time to respond ... I am still trying all avenues:-)

~Angela

  • learn and study bible
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment