Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diarcon - Yes,Union Station does take left luggage

I know because I used the facility two days ago. It is next to gate A.



Diarcon - Yes,Union Station does take left luggage


Thanks Verity1, that makes my planning a lot easier :-)



Diarcon - Yes,Union Station does take left luggage


Oh, and can you tell me; is a locker type system or do you just hand it in and they tag it? I ask because I plan on doing some shopping and (hopefully) will have a large suitcase full of clothes etc. %26amp; I%26#39;m wondering will it fit if they are small/medium lockers????




You hand it in and they tag it. When we were there, someone handed in a guitar in a case and a large bamboo plant. I imagine a small tip would ensure careful treatment of your treasures.





We paid $15 for four suitacses for half a day. This did not seem to bear any relationship to the posted charges (which looked higher, not lower).





We ate at different times at both the Central Cafe (breakfast) and the Thunder Grill and found them both good, if you need to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment